The Mission of Kate M. Smith
Elementary School and the Washington County School District is to empower all students to become well educated,
productive citizens by providing appropriate, high quality, and rigorous educational programs in a safe learning
The Vision of Kate M. Smith Elementary School and the Washington County School District is for all schools to be
recognized as high performing schools of excellence.
We believe that:
* all students can and must be successful learners.
* we must provide a positive image and organizational pride.
* the dignity and worth of each individual must be honored and respected.
* team work and communication are essential elements of a successful school system.
* our system should represent honesty and integrity and operate with open communication.
* the system should seek leadership that inspires quality management.
* the system should be customer oriented.
Directions to Campus
We are located in the Florida Panhandle, in a small town called Chipley. The easiest way
to find us is to find Hwy. 90 while traveling through Chipley. We are located on Sinclair
Street, two blocks from Hwy. 90.